ROEST Professional Sample Roaster
With increasing demand for specialty coffee, revealing the best flavors of the season has never been as crucial as today.
ROEST Sample Roaster is designed together with leading coffee professionals to reduce the workload from sample roasting. With ROEST you can be up to 3 times more efficient. Saving valuable time with increased quality.
A user-friendly design combined with a smart software makes it easier than ever to fully develop each coffee. All the data is saved in the clouds, whether you roast automatic or manual.
Reserve a ROEST here
A word from Tim Wendelboe
ROEST sample roaster has taken sample roasting to the next level. My workflow is much easier as I can rely on automated profiles, yet I have full control over every variable and can easily interrupt the automation and go to manual mode whenever I wish.
ROEST helps me save a lot of time and the roaster makes sample roasting easy.
We will attend Coffee Roasters Guild Camp, 30 September - 3 October 2019 Annecy, France
Please contact us for a demonstration, and we will try our best to provide you with a demonstration of the full capacity of our beautiful machine.
More about ROEST
- Patented roasting chamber, fixed drum with mechanical agitation
- Design profiles easy in your web browser
- Download up to 5 profiles directly to the machine
- Store unlimited number of profiles in your web portal
- Change profiles during your roast
- There are 3 main types of profiles you can create:
- Environmental Temperature (ET) Profiles
- Bean Temperature (BT) profiles
- Power (PWR) Profiles
- Additional profile settings
- FAN profiles power for the main chamber fan
- RPM profiles for the mechanical agitation of the coffee beans
- Automatic profiles based on bean temperature (BT) or time
- Manual override, with ROEST its easy to take full manual control
- Every adjustment you do is automatically stored
- Self-cleaning glass to see the coffee during roasting
- Trier to improve you manual control of the roast
- Logging is always running in the background when Wi-Fi connected
- Live view w/ commenting and reference bean temperature (BT) curves, RoR is coming soon.
- Roast and cool at the same time with our dual fan system
- Roasted coffee is cooled down in under 90 sec.
- Chaff indicator telling you when it’s time to empty the built-in chaff drawer.
- Min. roast time to First Crack is around 3 minutes for 100g
- Min. batch size is around 40 grams